- Matti Scheu - 'Structural Reliability of Offshore Wind Assets'
- Paul Causon - 'An assessment of natural capital at Thanet offshore wind farm'
- Victor Igwemezie - 'Effects of structural steels microstructure and waveform on corrosion-fatigue behaviour of offshore wind turbine foundations'
- Anais Jacob - 'The Influence of residual stresses on the structural integrity of renewable energy marine structures'
- Russell Mayall - 'Scour and Scour Protection Effects: Monopile Flume Experiments'
- Iona Richards - 'Response of a Monopile to Complex Cyclic Lateral Loading in Dry Sand'
- Dawn Ward - 'Reducing Tower Fatigue through Blade Back Twist for a Pitch-to-Stall FOWT'
REMS 2020 Cohort:
- Philip Dirisu - 'Development of Wire + Arc Additive Manufacture for offshore structure'
- Satya Anandavijayan - 'Material Pre-Straining Effects on Fatigue and Fracture Behaviour of Offshore Wind Monopile Structures'
- Debora Cevasco - 'Development of Multi-disciplinary Prognostic and Diagnostic Models for the O&M of Offshore Bottom-fixed Wind Farms'
- Mareike Leimeister - 'Reliability-based Optimisation of Floating Wind Turbine Support Structures'
- Lun Ma - 'Very Large Wind Farm Design Improvement Using Multi-Fidelity Modelling Approaches'
- Mark Richmond - 'Extrapolation of offshore wind turbine SHM data from instrumented to non-instrumented units'
- Wai Jun Lai - 'Mitigation of start/stop defects in circumferential laser and hybrid laser welding of tubular offshore structures'
REMS 2021 Cohort: